Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want to join 7thazure =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KAT

I want to join 7thazure =D Empty
PostSubject: I want to join 7thazure =D   I want to join 7thazure =D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:09 pm

name is kathrine

im 14 years old

chars are KAT lvl 32 and some lvl 5 or sumthing lol

i had a lvl 50 but uhh password stolen = ( waa

i will try to get 40+ soon soon ill ge tsome freinds 2 help

i want to join 7thazure b/c its a good clan with good members and i think it would be good if i joined it. iv been playing igunz for like 1-2 years tried ijji but didnt like it. im pretty good at gunz so i want a tryout or sumthing =D =D =D (TRIPLE SMILEY)
also i want 7thazure b/c i kno some freinds in it =D i live in usa i hav very good ping also. lolz im on like eevry day im very active and fun =D o.0 so name is KAT like 5 spaces lol i wanted my name 2 b known ^^ ill b 40+ soon soon =D so ill b happy if i could get in. i have some good exp 2 EXLUSIVE i can rape in ear very nicly ^^ my bro is hero CM and im beter han him hehe so i think i might b able 2 get in. ( enough info =p)
PEACE 7thazure
Back to top Go down
Ayikura
Ayikura

PostSubject: Re: I want to join 7thazure =D   I want to join 7thazure =D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:51 pm

i havent got a clue what you just said.. but ok,

your sweet,

Everyone at 7th please be nice and watch what you say,.. she s only 14.. Be mature please
Back to top Go down
LoveIsSweet
LoveIsSweet

PostSubject: Re: I want to join 7thazure =D   I want to join 7thazure =D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:57 pm

im 12 years old u think im mature?.....................hell yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Ayikura
Ayikura

PostSubject: Re: I want to join 7thazure =D   I want to join 7thazure =D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:59 pm

i meant mature comments.. you obviously wouldnt know what that is. wait a few years you might understand kiddo
Back to top Go down
Izumi
Top poster
Top poster
Izumi

PostSubject: Re: I want to join 7thazure =D   I want to join 7thazure =D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Application Rejected.

Reason: you are the mofo and you lack of skills in both gunz and social communications.

btw IzumiTaka the dude u flamed, unfortunately, CM of 7thAzure

QQ more QQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join 7thazure =D   I want to join 7thazure =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join 7thazure =D
Page 1 of 1